Principle structure and operation specification of air compressor
The principle and structure of air compressor
An air compressor is a device for compressing gases.Air compressor and water pump structure is similar, according to the form can be divided into reciprocating piston type, rotary blade, rotary screw, centrifugal, axial flow and so on, oil processing plant is the most commonly used screw type, usually called screw compressor refers to twin screw compressor, this paper will focus on its introduction.
The working cycle of screw compressor can be divided into three processes: intake, compression and exhaust.As the rotor rotates, each pair of meshing teeth completes the same working cycle one after another.
1, the inlet process: the rotor rotates, Yin and Yang of rotor tooth groove space when transferred to the inlet end wall openings, its space is the largest, the rotor tooth groove space and air intake systems, because of the tooth groove in exhaust gas is completely discharge, exhaust has been completed, the tooth groove in the vacuum state, when transferred to the air intake, the outside air is inhaled, along the axial within tooth groove of the rotor of Yin and Yang.When the gas is full of the whole gear groove, the rotor inlet side face turns away from the housing inlet, and the gas in the gear groove is closed.
2. Compression process: when the rotor of Yin and Yang is inspirating at the end, the tooth tip of the rotor of Yin and Yang will be closed with the casing, and the gas will no longer flow out in the groove.The meshing surface gradually moves towards the exhaust end.The space between the meshing surface and the exhaust port is gradually smaller, and the gas in the tooth groove is compressed and the pressure is increased.
3, exhaust process: when the meshing surfaces of the rotor to the mines with casing outlet, the compressed gas began to discharge, until the tooth and tooth groove of the mating surface to the exhaust end face, the Yin and Yang of the mating surface of the rotor and the casing vent tooth groove space is 0, namely complete exhaust process, at the same time the mating surface of the rotor and the casing length of tooth groove between the inlet and the longest, intake process again.
It can be seen from the above working principle that the screw compressor is a volumetric gas compression machine with rotating working volume.The compression of gas depends on the change of volume, and the change of volume is achieved by a pair of rotors of the compressor rotating motion in the casing.
Basic structure of screw compressor:
The main components of screw air compressor are screw head and oil - gas separation barrel.The screw head is aspirated through the suction filter and the intake control valve, while oil is injected into the air compression chamber to cool and seal the head and lubricate the screw and bearing. The compression chamber generates compressed air.The compressed mixture of oil and gas is discharged into the oil and gas separation barrel. Most of the oil is separated from the mixture of oil and gas due to the action of mechanical centrifugal force and gravity.Air passes through the core of an oil-gas separation cylinder made of borosilicate glass fiber, and almost all the oil fog is separated.The oil separated from the oil-gas separation barrel core is returned to the screw head through the return tubing.The return oil pipe is equipped with an oil filter. After the return oil is filtered through the oil filter, the clean oil will flow back to the screw head.When the oil is separated, the compressed air leaves the oil cylinder through a minimum pressure control valve and enters the rear cooler.The rear cooler cools the compressed air and carries it to the storage tank for use by each unit.The condensed water is concentrated in the storage tank and discharged by automatic drainer or manual discharge.
Two, the use of air compressor matters needing attention
1) check the power supply within 380V±5%;
2) check whether the oil and gas pipeline has leakage and leakage phenomenon;
3) check whether the oil level is above the green area;
4) check the air compressor head outlet temperature should be within 70℃-100℃;
5) it is strictly forbidden to change the power supply sequence, and the host is strictly forbidden to reverse;
6) check air compressor, dryer has no sound;
7) air compressor, gas storage barrel, dryer and pipe filter shall be manually drained 2-3 times a day;
8) according to the instruction manual, maintain regularly and replace the required consumables;
9) please use consumables of the original brand;
10) the dew-point pressure of the dryer should be within the green area;
11) check the radiator and air filter for obvious dust or blockage, otherwise clean and clean;
12) keep the air pressure room ventilated, clean, free from dust and chemical gas.
13) regularly sweep dust on the heat exchanger of air compressor.
Three, the air compressor daily alarm processing
1) if the head exit temperature is too high, alarm should be given. In this case, it is necessary to purge the radiator with compressed air and press reset;
2) motor overload fault alarm: it is the thermal relay that sets the current range to protect the motor. If motor overload occurs, it is the protective action of the thermal relay. It needs to reset and inform the electrician to check.
3) maintenance alarm information.This alarm information will not cause downtime, notify the engineer and report.