1. Air compressor operating environment should be kept clean and dry.The gas storage tank shall be placed in a well-ventilated place and shall not be welded or hot processed within a radius of 15m.
2. The air storage tank and pipeline should be hydrostatic tested every two years, and the pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked at least once a year.
3. The starting air compressor must be carried out in the state of no load, until the normal operation, gradually into the load operation.
4. Before opening the air supply valve, the gas transmission pipeline should be well connected, and the gas transmission pipeline should be kept unblocked, not twisted and informed to the relevant personnel before air transmission.No one is allowed to work or stand before the air outlet.The air storage tank should be placed in a ventilated place. It is forbidden to be exposed to sunlight and baked at high temperature.
5. The maximum pressure in the air storage tank should not exceed the nameplate, and the safety valve should be sensitive and effective.
6. There should be no noise or overheating of inlet and outlet valves, bearings and components.
7. In case of any of the following situations, stop the machine immediately for inspection, and find out the reason and wait for troubleshooting before operating: water leakage, air leakage, electricity leakage or sudden interruption of cooling water;The indicated value of the pressure gauge, temperature gauge and ammeter exceeds the provisions;Sudden increase of exhaust pressure, exhaust valve, safety valve failure;Mechanical abnormal noise or motor brush strong spark.
8. If the cylinder is stopped due to overheating due to water shortage during operation, do not add cold water immediately, only when the cylinder body is cooled down to below 60℃.
9.Electric air voltage electrical power source wire installation must meet the requirements of the safety of electricity, repeated grounding firm, sensitive action of electric shock protector.In case of power failure during operation, the power should be cut off immediately and restarted after the call.
10. When stopping, the load should be removed first, and then the main clutch should be separated;Stop the internal combustion engine or motor.
11. After the shutdown, close the cooling water valve, open the air valve, and release the oil, water and gas in all levels of coolers and air storage tanks.When the temperature is lower than 5℃, each part should be drained of water before leaving.
12. When using compressed air to blow wash the parts, it is forbidden to aim the draught at human body or other equipment.
13. Release residual gas from the air storage tank after completion of work.Cooling water should be released in winter.